- The Laboratory Department is staffed to provide 24 hour coverage, seven days a week.
- PAML, who is also our referral lab in Spokane, receives blood samples for testing not done locally on a daily basis, results are received within 24 hours.
- The lab performs basic lab tests for the diagnosis and maintenance of acute and chronic disease to support all levels of care in the hospital and clinic, as well as for outside providers.
- The regular hours for lab are 8am to 2pm on weekdays.
- Outpatients should plan routine testing during this time period.
- No appointments are necessary and rarely does waiting time exceed 10 minutes.
- Lab work is readily available to patients receiving routine lab orders from outside doctors.
- LAB FAIR- is held twice a year, once in May and once in November. The comprehensive battery of screening tests is open to anyone, with no doctor's orders necessary. The cost is minimal and cash payment is required.